Senior Techical Buyer
( Nottingham, UK)
Procurementnetwork.eu is searching for a Senior Technical Buyer for a multinational client in the region of Nottingham.
In the position of Senior Technical Buyer you will be part of a world class procurement and supply chain team and become
responsible for a range of technical components/commodities. You will improve processes and the quality of components in
cooperation with engineering, production, QA and suppliers.
- Procurement of a range of technical components/commodities,
- Contracting and Vendorrating,
- Supplier Management,
- Achieve cost savings by sourcing & smart procurement tactics, process improvements and productdevelopment
- Lead Buyer for your commodities in large Procurement Projects with the whole team,
- Productdevelopment/improvement of components in cooperation with engineering, production and suppliers,
- Directly reporting to the Procurement Manager Europe.
- Between 3 - 5 years experience in a technical senior buyer's role in a global operating organisation,
- University level or MBA in engineering and/or international business,
- Strong negociator and excellent communications skills,
- Experience of working within a multicultural and/or matrix environment is a prerequisite,
- Strong working knowledge of MRP/ERP systems such as Oracle/SAP would be an advantage,
- Experienced in Global Sourcing, supplier development and productdeveopment,
- Ability to work both in team on large projects as stand alone on for your own commodities,
- Excellent knowledge of English and preferably German or French.
Interested in this position as a Senior Technical Buyer ?
Mail your curriculum with reference Senior Technical Buyer, STB-Nott., to: email@example.com
Visit our website https://www.procurementnetwork.eu
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.