Procurement Managers & Directors
( United Kingdom )
Procurementnetwork.eu is specialist in executive search and consultancy in Procurement and is - for her clients in the top 500 of
global companies - continiously searching for experienced Procurement Managers, Procurement Directors in the UK and Europe.
- Managing & training of multilingual/multicultural procurement and supply chain teams,
- Improving existing procurement & supply chain strategies and setting up new strategies,
- Negociating on directors & board level for major contracts at suppliers and vendors,
- Supplier management and early supplier involvement,
- Initiating and/or improving commodity procurement among (senior) buyers,
- Setting up new procurement & supply chain office's in production countries.
To perform in the above mentioned world class level, you should have at least:
- Eight to twelve years experience as a procurement director, manager or consultant in large international companies,
- A finished Procurement / Supply Chain MBA or University study,
- Various other additional courses in procurement, supply chain, management, lean, sixsigma and/or others,
- Specialised yourself in specific procurement commodities or industries,
- Excellent Negociation skills on director and board level,
- The ambition to become part of a world class operation and develop your career and the organization to a higher level.
Interested in a new challenging position as Procurement Manager or Director in the UK or other European
Applicate now by sending your curriculum vitae with ref. Procurement Manager / Procurement Director, to:
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.